The welcome back barbeque
to kick off the 2015-16 school year is Friday, August 28th from 5-7pm at the
Albert Einstein Academies Elementary School.
This is a great event to catch up with friends after a long summer! It's
also a great time for new Einstein families to familiarize yourself with the
campus and our wonderful community. We'll have a wash station set up, so please feel
free to support our efforts to keep AEA green and bring your own reusable plates
You will also have the opportunity to purchase
some used uniforms, check out your child's Elementary school teacher, classroom,
and drop-off your school supplies!
Elementary School Supplies
This year the Elementary School will be doing things a bit differently regarding school
supply drop off. Unlike years past, we will not be collecting items at the Back to School BBQ
as we don't want to have teachers stay in their rooms all evening rather than enjoy the BBQ.
Kindergarten parents; however, are welcome to bring supplies to the Kinder Tea on
Friday, August 28th, from 9-10am.
This year the school is kicking off a new program, in conjunction with
Complete Office of California,
that can help make getting your school supplies easier and 3% of your order will come back to
the school! You can order your supplies directly from the Complete Office Website; then your
order shows up in your child’s classroom without you having to do a thing. Easy Right? Please
place your order by Thursday, August 27th to arrive before school starts!!!
Please note that you may still choose to purchase items through another vender that you bring
to school the on the first day of school, August 31st.
1. Go to www.shopcompleteoffice.com and log in using the User Name below and the password complete:
- Kindergarten user name = kinder
- First grade user name = firstgrade
- Second grade user name = secondgrade
- Third grade user name = thirdgrade
- Fourth grade user name = fourthgrade
- Fifth grade user name = fifthgrade
2. Choose items from the favorites list (look in the upper right hand part of the webpage) created to match the school supply lists for 2015 on the upper right of the page after you log in.
- The favorites lists correspond to the grade level lists found on the AEA website. There are required supplies for every classroom and often extras that teachers are requesting. Be sure to check the grade level supply lists from the link below as you decide on what you would like to purchase.
- Note: there are two different lists for third grade students; one for Immersion classes and one for Language Pathways classes
- Look here for the official elementary school supply lists
3. Be sure to Input your Childs Name into the PO Field – This is required
4. Check out with your Credit Card
Again, place your order by Thursday, August 27th to arrive before school starts!!!